Our Android App

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jacqueline fernandez without makeup pics


Jacqueline fernandez is very particular about cleansing-toning-moisturizing routine. Every time I cleanse, I take a close look at the cotton ball to make sure there's no trace of make-up on it. I also wash my face with water at least five times a day. Wearing sunscreen with SPF 30 too is a must.

Jacqueline fernandez says, she don't change her cosmetics brand too often. Dermalogica products suit my skin. I also load up on green leafy veggies and fresh fruits, especially orange and papaya.

After doing So Much, Still Few of Jacqueline fernandez's Without makeup pics were being caught. Have a look at it below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner